quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2011

You are completely mistaken my friend.

You are completely mistaken when affirm that Brazil is walking to improve the life of the people. In oppose for it, my friend, the country is walking the wide steps for the Nazi/facism/communism, that is right, we have about of 40 to 50  thousand violent deaths per year and the government only creates laws to protect outlaws. The presses are censured and do not tell the truth of the corruption that run free for the government in all the levels. I feel disappoint you but I imagine that you are so long out of the country and lost some important things which are happening. Anyway, my best wishes to you.

My coment on: http://brazzil.com/component/content/article/233-june-2011/10492-why-my-fellow-brazilian-expats-should-head-back-home-to-brazil.html


Via @Terezacs2


charge7

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Se não Compartilhar, poucos saberão!!!




Curta, comente e compartilhe no FaceBook e apareça aqui: